Bright Capital Finance is committed to complying with the Privacy Act 1988 and the National Privacy Principles, when handling your personal information.
How and why we collect your personal information:
We collect personal information from you when you apply for or use our services. We collect this information so we can:
- provide you with the services you require, which may include finance options; and
- provide you with information about products and services available to you from Bright Capital Finance and associated businesses.
Providing Your Personal Information to Other Organisations:
Such organisations include related entities, mortgage managers, lenders, solicitors and legal advisers and accountants. Your personal information is only provided to those entities to the extent necessary to enable us to provide our products and services to you.
Authority for an agent to obtain access to an individual’s credit information file:
- Unless you tell us not to, you authorise Bright Capital Finance to act as your agent in seeking access to your consumer credit information file held by a credit reporting agency. This authority only applies to enquiries made by Bright Capital Finance regarding an application, a proposed application or having sought advice in relation to existing credit.
If you consent to us doing so, we may provide you with information from time to time about new products and services available to you from Bright Capital Finance or other businesses with whom we have a relationship. Your consent to our providing this information to you will be implied unless you notify us that you do not wish to receive this information
If your personal information is not provided:
We require your information to provide services to assist you in applying for finance. If you do not provide us with all the information required we may be unable to supply the product or service you require.
The Privacy Act gives you rights to access the personal information we hold about you, and you can ask us to correct any incorrect information. You can gain access to the information we hold about you by contacting us at Bright Capital Finance on 1300 16 48 48.
Services we provide
Bright Capital Finance is a privately owned financial services company. We assist in finding the best finance solution to meet your companies needs. We are committed to saving you time, consultants within the group assist clients with various Funding options.
Our panel lenders:
We source finance from a panel of private lenders.
All our funders are not covered by the NCCP Act, We may ask you some questions to assess whether the loan is suitable for your company needs.
Fees payable by you:
These fees will be stated in our client agreement that is signed by both parties to ensure all are aware of our services fee.
Commissions received by us:
We may receive commissions from the lenders and lessors who provide finance for you as our customers. These are not fees payable by you. You may obtain from us information about a reasonable estimate of those commissions and how the commissions are worked out.
Commissions payable by us:
Bright Capital Finance sources referrals from a broad range of sources. For example, we may pay fees to call centre companies, real estate agents, accountants, or lawyers for referring you to us. These referral fees are generally small amounts and accord with usual business practice. These are not fees payable by you. You may, on request, obtain a reasonable estimate of those commissions and how the commission is worked out.
Our internal dispute resolution scheme
Receiving complaints and the complaint process:
If you have a complaint or a dispute, you have the option of either contacting your consultant or lodging the complaint directly with Bright Capital Finance. You can lodge complaints with Bright Capital Finance by contacting the Complaints Officer by:
Phone: 1300 16 48 48
Address: Level 19, 1 O’Connell Street, Sydney NSW 2000
You can also speak with any representative of our business who will refer you to the Complaints Officer. You should explain the details of your complaint as clearly as you can. You may do this verbally or in writing.
When we receive a complaint, we will attempt to resolve it promptly. We hope that in this way we will stop any unnecessary and inappropriate escalation of minor complaints.
We will observe the following principles in handling your complaint:
- there is no requirement for face-to-face contact between you and us, although it may be useful for us to come to a satisfactory resolution;
- we expect that both parties will make a genuine attempt to resolve a complaint promptly;
- we expect that both parties will provide all essential and relevant information, documents, written statements and any other materials that may properly and reasonably be believed to assist in resolving the complaint;
- we expect that both parties will comply with all reasonable requests from the other party to provide information within a reasonable time frame.
Time frames for response:
If your request cannot be resolved immediately, we will respond to your request within two (2) business days of receipt of the complaint. We will keep you informed of the progress of the investigation.