Commercial Property Funding
A commercial property loan does not always require full evidence of your companies yearly financials, the funder can use the strength of the rental income from the property for serviceability and also the asset to secure your loan.
- Maximum LVR 75%.
- Loan term 1 to 15 Years.
- The security needs to be a commercial property.(Retail, Industrial, Office or warehouse).
- Non Coded loan. (Not forming part of an NCCP* Loan structure)
- 30%-40% equity if the property is being used as the borrowers equity. (Lease Loan facilities)
- 25%+ of borrowers own cash as deposit or equity in refinance.
- LVR is dependent to location of assets.
- The lease must be at “arm’s length”, that is, not to your own company.
- The average lease (WALE) to be at least 18 months.
- Location needs to have a population of at least 100,000 residents.
- Borrowing in the name of the company. (not a natural person)